Get a HI Marijuana Card
Hawaii residents with at least one qualifying medical condition can obtain a medical marijuana card.
Qualifying Medical Conditions
– Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
– Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS),
– Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), or
– The treatment of these conditions, or
– A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following:
– Cachexia or wasting syndrome
– Severe pain
– Severe nausea
– Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy, or
– Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis or Crohn’s disease.
Other Qualifying Conditions
– You must be a resident of Hawaii with a valid I.D. for proof of residency
– Your doctor must complete an online application and submit to the state to confirm your qualifying medical condition